Team Rider Spotlight ~ 20 Questions with HAYLEY...
Published on by Alessandra
Team Rider Spotlight ~ 20 Questions with HAYLEY DALTON
This week we caught up with our junior ambassador Hayley Dalton for the 20 Questions Spotlight. Hayley is one of our Victorian ambassadors and primarily competes in eventing.
- How do you define success? Success is defining what we have already accomplished. Success is also achieving personal goals, trying your best and being happy.
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Share the money with my family.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning? My horses, they will be waiting for their breakfast.
- What do you think your greatest strength is as a rider? Perseverance. In spite of difficulties and disappointment, I am determined to keep on going and never give up.
- The 3 words that best describe you are… Creative, Achiever, Active
- What is your greatest fear? Big Semi-Trucks on the freeway when towing our float with the horses.
- What is the most played song on your iPhone/Android? "So am I" by Ava Max
- If you had to eat one meal, every day, for the rest of your life, what would it be? Fish & Chips
- What do you like most about our brand? PHR makes the most gorgeous equestrian clothing for petite riders. The shirts are unique, feminine and very comfortable.
- Your favourite word in the English language is:… Amazing
- Which are your favourite events and why? Eventing is my favourite. I love galloping in cross country and jumping solid fences with my horses. It is a special partnership built on deep trust.
- Are you messy or organised? Organised, I like to plan ahead and have structure.
- The best piece of advice you've ever been given is…Treat others how you want to be treated
- Where do you hope to be with your riding 10 years from now? I want to be competing CCI3* at the Melbourne 3 Day International.
- If you were an animal what would you be? A Horse or a puppy
- What is the one thing, you can’t live without? I cannot live without my family, they will always have my back.
- What 3 words would you use to describe PHR? Tailored, stylish, durable
- Your motto or personal mantra? Heels down, eyes up, shoulders back, breathe
- Any favourite line from a movie? Cinderella ' If you keep on believing. The dream that you wish will come true'.
- If you were a superhero, your superpower would be:…Teleportation
Only registered users may post comments.
Sign in and post comment